Cooking in commercial kitchens generates airborne grease, carbon and steam, which can gather on the inner walls of kitchen ventilation duct work. If regular cleaning of the ventilation system is not performed these deposits build up, reducing airflow, creating foul odours and a significant fire hazard. We work around your busy schedule ensuring a service delivery suitable to your standards.
The buildup of grease within extraction systems is the biggest fire risk hazard within a commercial kitchen. As airborne grease cools through the Kitchen Duct system it congeals and deposits along the ducting. This build up of grease pose’s a major fire hazard as it is extremely flammable and should be removed by a certified professional.